Self-Help Center Services
The Courthouse Self-Help Center provides:
- Free Legal Forms and instructions for simple, uncontested family law cases, such as divorce, custody, child support, modification and much more. Forms are available online and at the Self-Help Center.
- Free Reference Attorney Appointments.
- Legal Research Resources.
- Public-Access Computers.
- Fax and Copy Machines (20 cents per page).
- Free Help from a Law Librarian.
Self-Help Center Location
The Self-Help Center is located in Room 140 on the first floor of the Ned Granger Building, 314 West 11th Street, Austin, Texas 78701. Click here for a map to location.
Self- Help Center Hours
The Self-Help Center is open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Contact the Self-Help Center by phone at (512) 854-8677.